What is the general process?
- After receiving the model, CAD, and other starting documents and the team will begin modeling.
- The team will send you a round of model drafts, in which you can mark up the image for desired view and geometry.
- Once the view is confirmed, the rendering in low resolution will begin to confirm lighting, material, color and general feeling of the rendering.
- Multiple rounds will be provided for you to review the rendering. While in this resolution you can check; texture, materials, small lighting changes, and minor edits are at no additional cost. Please note: going back to change model geometry or the view angle at this stage could lead to a workload.
- Final Render Draft and post work will be sent.
- Confirmation of acceptance of the render will be required.
- Final delivery without H.T watermark.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!